At the Law Firm of Tammy W. Akers, LLC, located in Colorado Springs, CO, our primary focus of work is on resolving difficult legal matters. We help people reach a mutual agreement through our mediation services whenever possible, while we also prepare them for a hearing when necessary. When children are involved, our goals are always focused on the best interest of those minor children.
Law Firm of Tammy W. Akers, LLC
At the Law Firm of Tammy W. Akers, LLC, we have provided our clients with highly effective and compassionate representation since 2008, when this office was first opened. We serve people from across Colorado, including cities in El Paso, Teller, Pueblo, and Douglas Counties. Many of our clients come here from nearby cities of Colorado Springs, Woodland Park, Security, Widefield, Monument, Divide, Florissant, and Pueblo.
Our founder, Colorado Springs Attorney Tammy Akers, began her law career in 1984, after earning her Juris Doctor Law Degree at the University of Colorado’s School of Law. She has been licensed to practice law in Colorado for 32 years. Tammy is a compassionate professional, with the experience and skills needed to resolve a variety of important legal issues that affect her clients and their family members.
Colorado Springs Legal Services
The primary areas of legal services provided at the Law Firm of Tammy W Akers, LLC, include family law, real estate law, probate law, insurance, business law and mediation.
- Family Law – Child custody, divorce and separation, spousal support, visitation and rights, adoption, and property distribution are just a few common areas of concern for many of our clients. We work with all parties to resolve disputes and create unique solutions they need.
- Real Estate – We help clients with real estate matters, closings, buy/sell/lease agreements and other aspect of real estate that are regulated by law.
- Probate – Estate matters, including administration, often are ruled by a Probate Judge; we help clients manage this complex process.
- Business Law – Many clients benefit from our legal direction from business start-ups to expansions and acquisitions.
- Mediation – Under our direction, this process allows for all parties to successfully come to mutual agreements about matters of concern, without moving into a courtroom.
We offer a free 30 minute consultation. It’s easy to get started; simply contact the Law Firm of Tammy W. Akers, LLC, in Colorado Springs, CO. Call Tammy now, at: 719-985-8192.